Carousel Washer General Specifications
|Chamber Size||21” H x 32” W|
|Carrier Size||18” L x 12” W|
|Parts per Hour||200 – 550 (Part Specific)|
|Tank Volume||500 Gal Approx.|
|Overall Dimensions||18’ L x 8’ W x 9’ H Approx.|
|Sound Level||<75 dBa|
|Pumps||60 GPM @ 15-150 PSIg|
1600 CFM 10 kW
140˚ – 220˚
Parts per Hour
Industrial Carousel Washers –
The Niagara Series 300
The series 300 is a state-of-the-art washing system. Carousel designs are best for high volume applications and are extremely versatile washing systems.
- Stainless steel construction, headers carriers and pumps, all non-stainless steel parts are impervious to the effects of detergents, additives, and most chemicals.
- Removable side windows for viewing during the wash cycle
- Fully insulated to reduce heat loss and reduce noise
- PLC controlled, easy to program HMI touch screen can have ‘set’ programs or program for special applications.
- Passcode protected access levels.
- Programable washing cycles for monitoring of Chemistry, Temperature and water levels.
- Self-diagnostics provide real time monitoring of critical machine functions an track alarm history.
- Remote service capabilities.
Conveyor System Design
- Numerous belt configurations from stainless mesh to a belt with specific parts holders
- Virtually unlimited washing cycles. For example: pre-wash, detergent / chemical wash, rinse 1, 2, and 3, dry
- Carousel design reduces machine footprint, and requires only 1 operator
- Machine is easily interfaced with automatic load / unload systems.
Superior Drying System
- Drying cycle includes fans to blow heated air throughout the chamber providing for a complete efficient drying cycle
- HEPA – filtered chamber and direct injection drying
- Two stainless steel filters protect recirculation and drain pumps from debris
- All filters are easily removed for cleaning
- All incoming water lines have filters
- Customizable belting and carriers to accommodate customers specific part configuration
- Automated load / unload
- Robotic spray arms to reach those impossible orifices
Typical Industrial Carousel Washer Applications
- Air Bag Gas Deployment Cylinders
- Air Compressor Housings & Pistons
- Anti-Lock Braking System Valves
- Brake Master Cylinders
- Coolant / High Pressure Hoses
- Dunnage used to pack parts
- Engine Blocks & Transmissions
- Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Injector Valves & Nozzles
- Pistons Aluminum & Steel
- Piston rings
- Rack & Pinion Steering Assemblies
- Spark plugs