Pallet cleaning is crucial for many different industries. The process is necessary for keeping a clean and sanitary environment, and it involves various materials, including plastic, aluminum, wood and more. If your facility needs to clean a large number of pallets on a regular basis, you'll benefit from having a pallet washer. For a high-quality, durable, American-made pallet washing machine, Niagara Systems is your solution.
Which Industries Use Pallet Washing Systems?
While a pallet washer can improve processes across many industries, the following are some of the most common:
Food and Beverage Industry
Pallets are often used to ship meats, eggs, dairy, bottled drinks and much more. A pallet washing machine helps to eliminate any contamination that may occur, especially from bacteria like E. coli.
The automotive industry requires pallets for the storing and shipping of car parts. Pallet washing systems can remove any residue left behind by these components, be it grease, oil or metal shavings.
For any industry that involves potentially hazardous chemicals, there is nothing more important than cleaning. Pallet washing systems can help to remove these harmful materials so they don’t spread.
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry
Both of these industries rely on high standards of sanitation to keep people safe. A pallet washer can ensure that all pallets are thoroughly cleaned before being used again.
What Are the Benefits of a Pallet Washer?
A medium to high number of pallets can be a lot for any facility to maintain. A pallet washing machine will help streamline the pallet cleaning process to make it much more manageable. Among the benefits are:
- Streamlined Processes— Pallet washers will increase productivity and reduce labor costs since you won’t need workers to clean pallets by hand.
- Better Sanitation— Pallets are magnets for dirt and grime in addition to allergens, viruses, bacteria and other harmful materials that put your workers and production areas at risk; pallet washing systems can clean away these problems to help keep your facility sanitized.
- Increased Safety— In addition to cleaning pallets of contaminants, pallet washers improve overall safety by reducing the need for handwashing, making it easier to comply with various guidelines and regulations.
What Is The Best Pallet Washing Machine Design From Niagara Systems?
At Niagara Systems, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you decide what kind of pallet washer you need to improve your production. You can even request a quote for a custom solution designed to your exact specifications. That said, our tunnel washer system is usually the best choice for our customers.
Features of the Tunnel Washer System
Niagara Systems’ tunnel washer a wealth of standard features that are ideal for pallet cleaning, including:
- Stainless steel components for high durability and hygiene
- Full nozzle system for washing away contaminants
- PLC controls for accurate time settings
- Much more!
If you’d like to know more about what our pallet washing systems can do for you, contact us today. Our machines are well-equipped to handle the toughest jobs.
Improve Your Operation With a Pallet Washer from Niagara Systems
If you think a pallet washing machine could make your operation run better, you’re probably right. Niagara Systems is ready to work with you because we want to improve your business’s productivity, cleanliness and safety. We’re dedicated to customer service, and we’ve worked with a variety of customers across all sorts of industries and countries. We’re proud to be an American company, but we’ll work with you no matter where you are. Get in touch with us today so we can find a pallet washer solution for you!