|Chamber Size||24” H, 40” W, 30” D|
|Carrier Size||18” L x 12” W|
|Cycles per Hour (Wash, Rinse, Dry)||6 – 10 (Part Specific)|
|Tank Volume||150 Gal Approx.|
|Overall Dimensions||4’ D x 5’ W x 9’ H (Approx.)|
|Sound Level||<75 dBA|
|Pumps||60 GPM @ 15-20 PSIg|
|Dryer||1600 CFM 10 kW 140˚ – 220˚|
|Oil Skimmer||Belt Type|
|Electrical||Any 3 Phase|
Parts Washer Cabinet System — The Niagara Series 100
The Niagara Series 100 high-pressure parts washer cabinet is a cost-effective solution for industrial parts cleaning. With a small footprint, parts washing cabinets offer low-volume applications for automotive parts washing, labware parts, metal castings, and bottle washing. Explore the features of Niagara Systems cabinet parts washers.
High Pressure Washer Cabinet Features: Perfect for Lower Volume Batch Production
Each high-pressure parts washer cabinet is designed by Niagara Systems. It is held to the highest standard of quality, and our cabinet parts washer is no different. Every aspect of the Niagara Series 100 ensures that it will provide the perfect solution for your needs, especially when it comes to lower volume batch production. Below, you can see all of the features that make up this incredible parts wash cabinet system.
Parts Washer Cabinet Construction
- Stainless Steel — Headers, rack and pumps (non-SS parts are impervious to detergents and most chemicals)
- Side Window — For viewing during the wash cycle
- Fully Insulated — To reduce heat loss and noise
- PLC-controlled, easy-to-program touch screen HMI that can have “set” programs or special programs for unique applications
- Passcode protected access levels
- Self-diagnostics for real-time monitoring of critical machine functions and alarm history tracking
Fold Down Door
- Easy to open and close
- Eliminates safety hazard associated with “guillotine” style doors
- Ensures proper rack replacement and manifold connections
- Provides a sturdy, ergonomic loading platform, eliminating the need for a loading cart
Superior Drying System
- Drying cycle includes fans to blow heated air throughout the chamber, providing a complete, efficient drying cycle well-suited for bottle washing.
- Optional HEPA-filtered chamber and direct injection drying are available.
- Two-stage stainless steel filters protect recirculation and drain pumps from debris.
- All filters are easily removable for cleaning.
- Optional dual stainless steel filters allow for filter changeout without downtime.
Special Features of Parts Washing Cabinets
- Final rinse available with fresh or DI water
- Custom rack sizing available to fit your application needs
- Explosion-proof build available upon request
Typical Industrial Washer Cabinet Applications
While you can use a high pressue parts washer cabinet for a wide variety of applications, the following are some of the most common:
- Brake Master Cylinders
- Coolant / High-Pressure Hoses
- Dunnage used to pack parts
- Engine Blocks & Transmissions
- Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Injector Valves & Nozzles
- Pistons: Aluminum & Steel
- Rack & Pinion Steering Assemblies
- Spark Plugs & Piston Rings
Find the Cabinet Parts Washer You Need at Niagara Systems
With the industry experience we have, there’s no question that our cabinet parts washing and drying machines will work for you — and last for a long time. Request a quote today to get started. We’ve proven our commitment to quality, and we’re committed to helping our customers, too — no matter where they are. In addition to the United States of America, Niagara Systems has served parts washing solutions worldwide.
Tell us more about your project and its cabinet washing parts cleaning requirements today.
Keeping it clean since 1934!